Thursday, April 11, 2013

I have been busy  getting ready for the fall shows that I will be participating in this year.  There is much to do getting images submitted for publicity, meetings, etc., and I can't believe three weeks has passed by since my last post.  I will be participating in the River Valley Art Tour in October, the Keene Art Tour in early November, and the Walpole Artisans Coop Studio Tour on Thanksgiving weekend.  I will write more about these shows in a future post.

I have been working on some pendants; the Heart Pendants being the first.  I love the pendants strung on hand-dyed ribbons, but decided to make some with beaded necklaces.
 
 
 
 

 
More Pendants
 


 
 
My Favorites
 

 
 
A Couple More...
 
 
 
 
 
Quality Control Managers!
 



 
Cat Version of Vulcan "Mind Meld" (remember?)
 
 
 
Quote for the day:
 
"Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right"
                                                Henry Ford
 
 
 
 



 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment