Monday, March 31, 2014

Random chatters about beads and other matters!

Busy and exciting week.  There has been a good response to my Etsy shop, and I have been working on some new items.  We had a challenge at the Walpole Coop to create "Vineyard Theme" pieces.  I did the pictured necklaces in "grapey" colors, but have some other ideas in the works.  Photography was a challenge this week with all the clouds...

I have signed up to participate at "Art on the Farm" with Christine Damm in May.  I can hardly wait.  Three whole days of learning and playing with clay on a beautiful farm in Vermont.  Check her out at www.storiestheytell.blogspot.com.  She is a very talented artist, and a nice person as well.

Last, but not least, have to share a photo of some gorgeous Yorkie puppies that belong to a friend.  They have just opened their eyes, and look ready to get into mischief!
 
 
 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment