Thursday, May 29, 2014

This is seriously interrupting my sleep...

It's true...I learned how to make texture stamps with this putty stuff, and now it is stuck all over the place. It's on frames with interesting designs, leaves, fabric, pottery, anything that has a texture of some sort.  There are yellow blobs of curing putty everywhere I look!  In fact, if you visit my studio, you probably should keep your distance, or something on you may look like a good texture project, and you will get blobbed.  Not really, well maybe...

Worked on earrings today.  It's a great project to experiment with lots of texture and color.  Each piece is handpainted individually.  It takes a bit of time, but soooo much fun.  These are all going to the Walpole Artisans Coop tomorrow, but I am planning to make more this weekend to put on Etsy.







No comments:

Post a Comment