Wednesday, November 19, 2014

"Meet the Makers"

Although I love my job, it is seriously interfering with my blogging.  I do post regularly to Facebook, but have been neglecting my blog!  I am getting ready for the Walpole "Meet the Makers" show Thanksgiving weekend, Saturday and Sunday.  The Walpole Artisans shop will be decorated for Christmas and about 10 of us will be setting up at Chris Sherwin's studio at 33 Bridge Street in Bellows Falls.  We will be giving out grab bags to the first 25 visitors each day, serving yummy treats, playing festive holiday music and of course showing you what we have each created.  Each artist will be doing demonstrations of their crafts as well.  Hope you will join us.  

Here is a photo of some handpainted Christmas ornaments which will be at the shop, and also at the Bellows Falls venue.  Also pictured are some of my latest pieces.













No comments:

Post a Comment